The Hu “Yuve Yuve Yu”-2018
- Genre: Rock, Folk Rock
- Origin: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Years Active: 2018- today
- Important People: Gala (Lead throat singer, Morin Khuur), Enkhush( Lead Morin Khuur, Throat singer), Jaya (Aman Khuur, Tsuur, Throat singer), Temka (Tovshuur).
- Interesting Facts:
- The band categorizes their music as “hunnu rock,” with the root word “hu” meaning human.
- They utilize traditional Mongolian instruments such as the two-stringed horsehead fiddle.
- The whole band learned to play traditional Mongolian instruments at the Mongolian state conservatory.
- Quote: "When we do this, we try to spiritually express this beautiful thing about Mongolian music. We think we will talk to everyone's soul through our music,“ -Temka